Jump to content
Where our stories come alive
This object is one of large collection the Museum acquired from Patricia Heath in 1982. She had had the collection for more than twenty years. Analysis of the handwriting on some labels associated with the collection suggests that many of these objects were originally collected by John Francis Connelly (1860-1928), a prominent surveyor in Western Australia. Collections of Aboriginal material acquired by Connelly are also held in the Field Museum, Chicago and the Bishop Museum in Hawaii.
Curved cylindrical wooden club with fluting. The ends are covered with knobs of adhesive.
L 585mm x W 50mm x H 30mm