Jump to content
Where our stories come alive
Rectangular beige and brown postage stamp dispenser with a grey metal front panel. It has two hinged compartments, one for two cent stamps and another for five cent stamps. Each compartment has a white instruction panel on it and a hinged flap embossed with "lift".
This collection consists of 87 items from the New South Wales historical section of Australia Post. The items range from furnishings that were used for the opening of the Sydney GPO in 1874 to telephones, signs, posters, and postal boxes. The material covers a period of over one hundred years of postal service in Australia.
W 330mm x H 675mm x D 280mm
Period of use